Europe’s leading startup event CODE_n presented the 50 hottest startups from all over the globe. More than 250 startups from 35 countries applied to be part of the CODE_n Community live at CeBIT 2013. This video shows the highlights of five days full of entrepreneurial spirit and our 50 finalists which exhibited at CeBIT in hall 16!
- Do you also have FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)? Can you go offline for one week without texting, tweeting and checking your facebook profile without getting nervous? A Chat With an ...
- Innovation is about more than just coming up with a nice idea. It's about creativity, courage and endurance - more so than ever. Innovation means thinking differently, sharing vi...
- René Klein is CEO of Für-Gründer.de, a platform focusing on startup business and entrepreneurship. We're very proud that he wrote a guest post on our blog, talking about th...
TagsAndroid App Apple Award Show Blog CeBIT CeBIt 2013 Cloud computing CODE_n CODE_n13 Contest CODE_n Blog Contest CODE_n Contest CODE_n Finalist Crowdfunding Facebook GFT Google Google Plus innovation Innovator iOS Managing Trust Mobile Mobile Life myTAXI Next big thing Orderbird Seedmatch Shaping Mobile Life Silicon Valley Smartphone Social Media Start-up Start-ups Startup Startup Contest Startups Steve Jobs Sustainability Synchronite Twitter Venture Capital XING YouTube Zukunft
- Homepage on Kathleen Fritzsche: “We are in the process of establishing ourselves globally.”
- My CeBIT experience and the opportunity to represent GFT UK at the CODE_n event on Key success factor crowdfunding – CODE_n initiates live funding at CeBIT
- CeBIT 2013: Nosso compromisso pela transformação digital e apoio às startups on Audio Interview with CODE_n finalist Rob Rijkhoek of Greenclouds
- CeBIT 2013: Nosso compromisso pela transformação digital e apoio às startups on Audio Interview with Daniela Schiffer from Changers.com
- Adrian on Carolina from twago: “As a startup, being ready to share the spirit with all visitors is the most important thing.”