The CODE_n CONFERENCE to be held in Hall 16 at the upcoming CeBIT is huge – featuring more than 50 slots and 100+ speakers. This year’s CODE_n is running under the motto: “Into the Internet of Things,” and spans the four categories Industry 4.0., Digital Life, Future Mobility, and Smart City. To give visitors a more focused view on this, here are a few highlights from the category “Digital Life,” to be presented at the CONFERENCE.
Digital Banking at your Fingertips
Monday | 16.03.2015 | 16:30 – 16:50 | Stage Dialog
Dr. Ignasi Barri, Innovation Manager, GFT IT Consulting S.L.U.
Francisco Amador, Technology Innovation Manager, GFT IT Consulting, S.L.U.
Using the process for “solving account overdrafts” as an example, we will look at GFT’s approach to driving the digital transformation in retail banking. The dialogue will uncover how customers can experience seamless service across various channels and devices when banks take advantage of different trends in retail banking such as customer insight, mobile banking, mobile payments, social banking, contextual notifications, real-time analytics, customer experience, omnichannel processes, biometrics or service quality.
Utilities Go Digital – Impact on Customer Experience
Tuesday | 17.03.2015 | 10:20 – 10:40 | Stage Dialog
Smart technology has revolutionized communications and put the customer center stage. As the energy transition moves forward, utilities need to manage the digital transformation in order to match new customer needs and reach target groups on an increasingly complex customer journey. Dr. Susan Hennersdorf, Executive Vice President Sales, Marketing & Operations of EnBW, will discuss opportunities in creating an overall customer experience across all channels.
Smart Living Platform
Tuesday | 17.03.2015 | 13:40 – 14:00 | Expert Keynote
Maurizio Ferraris, Senior Manager GFT Italia, will show an interactive presentation which showcases a digital bank developed by GFT:
- Smart living concept: a description of smart living as an innovative paradigm for smart cities and value added services promoted by financial contexts
- Real-world scenario for smart living : implementation of smart living in smart cities and smart workplaces; the banking business model.
- Smart living innovation project: presentation of an innovative project focused on a smart living scenario called Multiplier, conducted for the European Commission as part of the Horizon 2020 research program; the Multiplier research project is based on IoT technologies and will be submitted in April by a large European consortium led by GFT.
- Laurence Buchanan, Partner, Head of Digital Advisory EMEIA, EY
- David Ebstein, Partner, Financial Services Advisory EMEIA, EY
- Chris Moore, Lead Partner Life Sciences EMEIA, EY
- Denis Gassmann, Managing Director, Accenture
- Dr. Rahmyn Kress, Managing Director, Accenture
Living the Digital Life
Thursday | 19.03.2015 | 14:45 – 15:15 | Expert Keynote
Luke Wood, President Beats by Dre
More info about the CODE_n conference “Into this Internet of Things” at this year’s CeBIT you’ll find in the following press release: CODE_n at CeBIT: world-class conference program for digital pioneers, innovators and decision makers